Hello there, wonderful women! If you have been wondering about the kinds of contouring that exist, this is the place to be. The latest contouring in the beauty world is nail contouring. Before I jump into what’s it about and how it’s done just know how lovely and impressive these would look. Nail contouring has come to be a classic technique to prosper just like the French Manicure. So, keep on reading further ladies.
What is nail contouring?
This is one of the new techniques popularized by many nail experts and even by the renowned artist, Jin Soon Choi, in order to fake longer-appearing nails. This trending method has caught the admiration and attention of many makeup experts and it comes to be one of the easiest creations which require minimal efforts. It was showcased in Vogue at Vera Wang’s Spring-Summer show and has been popularised since then.
Find out how it works!
This comes to be one of the simplest techniques, which relies on just two different nail-paint colors to fake on those nails. You have to choose two contrasting color shades to accentuate the unique features. This hassle-free method works on the concept of streamlining two distinct light and deep colored polishes. The light colored nail-paint has to be applied first, followed by the deeper color which leads to a bold, elongated talon-like nail, which looks ravishing.
Trying to recreate the look?
• For this, you have to shape your nails first after getting them cleaned. Then, you have to apply a base coat.
• In the next step, you have to apply a nude or comparatively light colored nail-paint.
• Start by sweeping a precise brushstroke down the center of your nails. You can choose to go for a deeper color belonging to the same color family or go for any deep bold color. For example, if you’ve applied powder blue on your nails as the base of the paint, then go for a midnight blue stripe on the center of your nails. Or if you want to keep it simple and sweet, just apply any darker shade over the light colored nail paint.
• Finish the look by applying a top coat. You can go for a semi-matte base coat is preferred to maintain the finished effect from looking too unnatural and jarring.
What’s the benefit of nail contouring?
• It is used to create an illusion of length by using thin dark brushstroke.
• And it really does not require any complicated techniques or accessories, so it’s super quick and easy for anyone struggling to get their polish right by the edges of the nail without it bleeding to the skin. No worries if you have unsteady hands, try stickers to ensure a proper and crisp line.
• To add the cherry on top, it doesn’t even require any kind of extra effort or investment.
• The best part is that nails do not face any damage from nail contouring, whereas gels and acrylics are difficult to apply and more straining to remove.
• The contouring can be recreated by anyone, whereas many nail arts require professionals to come into the picture.
Go ahead and give a try to these amazing techniques and have everyone stunned with your longer looking elegant nails.