Every girl dreams of having long healthy and shiny hair. But, most of the girls are so busy with their hectic life schedule that they barely get any time to look after their hair. Gone are the times when our grandmother used to prepare hair oil and hair masks. Now nobody has got that much time to care for their hair.
But the quality of your hair can be improved merely by using a good quality shampoo and suitable conditioner. Just by correctly shampooing your hair, you can lessen hair damage significantly. But, the question is, do you know what the correct manner is? If not, read on to find out.
Ingredients required :
- A packet of shampoo of your choice (preferably something that suits your hair)
- A wide-toothed comb
- A pack of branded conditioner which suits your hair(Use Dove or Tresemme if you want smooth and silky hair)
These are the six steps which you need to follow :
1. This stage is of extreme importance. Just before washing your hair, comb them using a wide-toothed comb. This will remove all the tangles and will leave you with manageable hair when they’re dry.
2. Now, wash your hair with warm water. Take some shampoo and massage gently into your hair and scalp. Make sure to cover all your hair.
3. Rinse your hair with cold water while stroking them downwards. Make sure to rinse all the shampoo thoroughly. After this, you will need to condition your hair. Remember that conditioner should be used only on the tips, and not on the scalp.
4. Take some amount of conditioner in your palms and apply it on the ends of your hair. Now leave them for 5 minutes. This will ensure that your hair doesn’t look frizzy when they’re dry.
5. Once you’ve rinsed the conditioner thoroughly, dry your hair using a towel. Be very gentle to avoid any hair damage or breakage.
6. Finally, let your hair dry naturally and avoid using a blow dryer as it may make your hair frizzy and it is not suitable for your hair in the long run.
Some useful tips for long strong and shiny hair:
The growth of hair varies from person to person. But these natural ways of getting long and shiny hair are very useful. So, try them out, what are you waiting for?
1. Make sure to have a balanced diet. Add more of Vitamin E, zinc, omega-3 fatty acid, protein, selenium, iron, folate and Vitamin D in your diet. Nothing can substitute the work done by healthier food.
2. Use plant-based oil, as they will protect you from hair damage.
3. Don’t tie your ponytail too tightly. Also, don’t make hairstyles that would lead to hair fall.
4. Make sure to use a hydrating or moisturizing shampoo. It will bring back the lost moisture and make your hair soft shiny and beautiful.
5. Use a keratin-based shampoo to reverse the hair damage.
6. Use hot oil once in a while to massage your hair. This will bring shine and smoothness to your hair.
Now you know all that was needed to be known regarding washing your hair with shampoo. Do tell us how did you like these tips and if you have any further suggestions, please share them in the comments section.