Let’s admit that we all love beaches. And, what better than going on the beach during summers? Surely, we all love to spend our free time swimming and lounging in the sun with a drink in our hand. Summer is associated with sun, warmth, and love.
We have brought you some summer inspiration.If you are looking for the perfect bit of manicure inspiration for the summers, then you should give this neon, tropical-inspired tutorial by HannahRoxNails and Cutepolish a try! It is colorful, pretty, funky and just what you are looking for this summer.
To find out how to proceed with this look, have a look at this tutorial.
- Clear base coat
- White polish
- Black polish
- Neon pink polish
- Neon orange polish
- Neon yellow polish
- Neon turquoise polish
- Clear top coat
- Black acrylic paint
- Liquid Latex
- Makeup sponge
- Polish Remover
- Thin nail brush
- Small paint brush
- Dotting tool
- Neon yellow studs
- It all starts with a clear base coat to protect your natural nails.
- Next, paint your middle and ring fingers with white polish and the rest of them with neon pink.
- After you’re done with that, Apply liquid latex around your ring finger and let it dry.This will help you to not get any nail polish on your fingers.
- Now it is time for you to bring the sponge into picture To create a pretty, neon gradient. Line your makeup sponge with the pink, orange, yellow, and turquoise polish. Dab the sponge across your ring nail until you achieve the what you desire.
- With a pair of tweezers, remove the liquid latex and clean up any leftover polish on your skin with a thin brush and remover.Be very careful while doing so.
- Now, it is time for you to bring your creative side out. Using black acrylic paint and a small paintbrush, draw a palm tree. Create a curved line to form the trunk and then add five smaller ones on top for the branches. Use your brush and short strokes to fluff up the branches with palm leaves.
- To bring some blossom, Move on to your middle nail and use a dotting tool to create a cluster of flowers. Four dots will form the petals and a black dot will finish off the center of each. Use all four neon polishes to get the prettiest, brightest design.
- If you wish, you can use the smaller end of the dotting tool and fill in the empty space between the flowers with clusters of three black dots.
- For your remaining nails keep it simple.Just apply a small, neon yellow stud to the base with a clear top coat.
- To give some extra shine to your nails, finish everything with a coat of clear polish.
This cool summery-beachy manicure will make you feel like you are enjoying a vacation!Do try it.