Won’t you be surprised if we say that you don’t need to spend bucks on those expensive beauty products? Yes, you actually don’t need to do any of that! That’s because your house is full of amazing beauty products and tools. You might not be knowing the amazing alternative uses of many of the things at your home
So, scroll down to find out about them and how they can be used to enhance your beauty.
1. Exfoliate your lips with the help of a toothbrush to get softer lips.
2.To treat itchy skin, Take an oatmeal bath.
3. Dry your nail polish faster with the help of cooking spray.
4.Remove facial hair using honey, lemon juice, and oatmeal.
Mix together two tablespoons of honey, two tablespoons of lemon juice, and one tablespoon of oatmeal and apply it to your face. Let it dry completely and then wash off with warm water. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.
5.Say goodbye to rust rings by coating the bottom of containers with clear nail polish
6.Apply vaseline before spraying perfume to make its smell stay longer.
7.Use apple cider vinegar as a toner.
8.To soothe curling iron burn, use yogurt on your skin.
9.Make your own face mask using cinnamon and honey.
10. To make your hair smooth shiny and strong, use coconut oil.
11. Use olive oil as a face wash.
12. Get rid of puffiness under your eyes with the help of tea bags.
13. Add raw brown sugar to your body wash to turn it into a body scrub.
14. Use a tape to get the perfect wing.
15. If you run out of your shaving cream, use your conditioner instead.