Mask for brightening skin-Ladies, are you tortured by the harsh sun of the summer? Are you just crying for your skin having spots and tanning? So many questions are raised to ask the hearty condition of the ladies regarding their beauty but the point is that who gives the solutions?
Ladies are the symbol of beauty and they know it very well so they always want to maintain their beauty. For this, they apply makeup and cosmetics to their skin but it gets painful to them when they are caught in the skin problems. They want to get out from such kinds of situations by hook or crook but all they need is a perfect solution.
How should they be provided an appropriate solution? If you are seeking out the solution, we will take you towards the easy and comfortable formula. Let’s check it out.
You can cure your tanned and spotted skin at home perfectly. Here is the remedy.
Mask for brightening skin
You are needed the following things-
- Licorice powder or Mulethi powder
- Extra virgin oil
Method of preparation
- Take a bowl and put 60 ml water, 5-6 drops of extra virgin oil and 1 tablespoon of licorice powder in it. You can put some extra amount of virgin oil if your skin is too much dry.
- Now, mix the all ingredients together properly so that you may have a paste. You will have to use your fingers while mixing all ingredients because the licorice powder is not able to resolve easily with the spoon.
- After mixing them properly, your homemade skin rejuvenated mask is ready to use. You can put the remedy in a bottle and store it for ten days in the refrigerator.
How to use
- You have to wash your face before applying the mask. Make sure that there is not a single element of dust or pollution.
- After that, take a cotton soak and put that in the mask. It will absorb the mask so that you can apply that to your face.
- Now, you have to gently massage your face and leave the mask for 3 minutes and then wash with normal water.
We guarantee that you will have a positive effect on your skin via this remedy so try this once. However, we cannot escape from the problems as they are the important part of our life but we can sort out them. Every problem has a solution so we should search for that instead of getting disappointed and worried.