Lip scrub for soft pink lips-Many girls face the problem of dry, chapped and pigmented lips. So, today, we are here with a two-step process to turn your lips from dry and pigmented to baby soft and pink! Let’s start!
Lip Scrub for soft pink lips
- One teaspoon of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine two of the above ingredients in a clean bowl and mix them well.
- Apply it to your lips and gently scrub your lips in a circular motion for 5 minutes or so.
- Finally, rinse it off with cold water.
How this works:
Scrubbing is the first step to getting soft lips. It is important for you first to get rid of your dry and chapped skin over the lips and scrubbing does just that. Sugar is an excellent exfoliator. Lemon juice, on the other hand, will brighten your lips and will treat your pigmented lips over a period.
#2 Lip Pack:
- One teaspoon of sandalwood powder
- One teaspoon of fresh cream
- Rose water as required
- In a clean bowl, combine all the above ingredients very well.
- On combining, you will obtain a smooth paste that you can apply easily on your lips.
- Leave this pack for about 20 minutes until it dries completely.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
- The final and the most important step is to moisturise your lips. For this, use a good quality lip balm. Prefer the regular lip balm over the coloured ones.
How this works:
The ingredients used in this pack will heal your chapped lips, treat their pigmentation and also leave a layer of moisturization over them.