Eyebrows play an important role in making or breaking your look. Every girl wants beautiful eyebrows, and in pursuit of that, she spends tons of money in getting her eyebrows shaped at a salon. You can find out which type of eyebrows you have and maintain them using pluckers or tweezers.
Perfect eyebrows are crucial to a woman’s beauty. You need to be aware about where your brows should begin and the point where your inner brow should start. If you mess up these little details, your look will be ruined.
1 Find out where your eyebrows should start.
1. Line up from the corner of the eye to the edge of your nose using a sharp object or a pencil.
2. Notice the point where the object overlaps your eyebrow. Mark this point using an eyebrow pencil. Repeat this with the other eyebrow.
2. Find out the peak of the arch of your brow.
You’ll require a small thin instrument to do this. You need to perfectly locate the point where the peak of your brows lies.
1. Place the instrument in such a way that the outer edge of the nostril is touching the outer edge of your iris.
2. The peak lies at the place where the instrument crosses the brow. Using an eyebrow pencil, mark this spot and repeat the process on the other side.
3. Find out the end point of your brow.
1. Place the instrument on the edge of the nostril to the outer corner of the eye.
2. The endpoint lies at the place where at the place where the instrument crosses the outer brow. Mark this spot using an eyebrow pencil and repeat on the other side.