Sometimes, a bit of creativity in using ordinary, daily objects may make your life infinitely easier. We bring you some extraordinary hacks to make the best out of everyday objects.
- Shower caps are an excellent way to store a pair of shoes in your luggage without getting anything dirty.
- To make sure that all your metallic bathroom knick-knacks stay in one place, use a magnetic strip.
- If a jar lid is too tight to open, you can use a tablespoon to pry it open.
- To get rid of the unpleasant smell of unwashed clothes from your luggage, just put an open bar of soap with them.
- If you do not want to lose the end of a roll of tape, stick a paperclip.
- An egg carton serves as an excellent storage for small trinkets.
- Instead of spending a moolah in the saloon, you can do a French manicure at home using an elastic band.
- A file holder is a great way to store too many cans.
- If you want to quickly sharpen your scissors, cut a few aluminium foils.
- Instead of a professional car service, use some toothpaste to polish the car headlights.
- Using towel hooks, you can secure your tablet on the wall to enable you to watch TV shows while washing dishes.
- If you cut off the top of a plastic package in a strip, it can be used to tie it after use.
- A cheese grater can be used to make earrings display.
- A nail file can remove small stains from suede shoes.
- If you are painting something, use aluminium foil to cover things and not get paint on them.
- You can use LEGO pieces to create a cool-looking cable or key holder.
- Car spoilers can be used as make-shift tables for eating lunches!
- Your graphite pencil can be used as a stylus as the graphite can trigger the capacitive sensors of your touchscreen.