Hair fall is a very common problem in today’s era. Although everyone is suffering from this problem still it seems very painful. Actually, it is very hard to accept that we are losing the volume of our hair day by day but we have to do the same. Now we accept the reality but it doesn’t mean that our problem will be short out without doing anything. We will have to find out a worthy solution for that.
As I mentioned before that we can’t afford any side effect today as our hair already are caught in the problems. Now we are very clear that we should not choose a parlor treatment. So, what exactly can we do for our hair to stop them from the intensive hair fall?
I guess you people will be knowing that as I have mentioned my opinion in my articles. So, I’ll be the same here also. My only suggestion to all my people is to choose the homemade recipes which are full of the natural ingredients.
In this article, we will tell you something really cool and effective. You need not to wandering around the parlors as you can easily manage your hair fall issue with these solutions.
Onion juice or potato juice solution
This is the most effective hair mask which perfectly stops hair fall.
- What you are supposed to be that you have to cut the onions or potatoes in the little pieces.
- You can either choose onion or potato. Put these pieces in the grinder and grind them.
- Now you will get a wet paste. Take a cotton cloth or stained to get the juice. Push the paste in the cloth or stained and collect the juice in a bowl.
- When you get an ample amount of juice, apply that in the roots of your hair and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with the mild shampoo after the mentioned time.
- You can repeat this process twice in a week for the better response.
Eggs are the biggest source of protein and they are very beneficial for the health of our hair. You can use egg white as a hair fall control solution. We will tell you the procedure to prepare this mask. Let’s check out the recipe here-
- Separate the egg white from the yolk mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey in it. If you don’t have olive oil or you do not like olive oil, you can choose grapeseed oil or lavender oil as an alternative.
- Mix all ingredients together properly and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to the roots hair along with the all hair portion and leave this for 20 minutes.
- After this time period, wash your hair with the normal cool water and mild shampoo as usual.
- You can apply this mask twice in a week for the better results.
Coconut milk solution
You can prepare this mask from the fresh coconut.
- Peel the coconut and cut it into the small pieces. You have to remove only the hard part of the coconut while peeling it.
- Keep the pieces in a grinder and grind it.
- Take a cotton cloth and put the paste in it. Push the paste to extract the coconut milk from the paste.
- Add 4 drops of lavender oil and half of the lemon juice in the coconut milk.
- Apply this pack to your scalp and gently massage for a few minutes.
- Leave the pack on your hair roots after the massage for 4-5 hours and then wash with the normal water.
- You can apply this once or twice in a week. Coconut contains an ample amount of sodium, iron, potassium and many more essential elements. These elements are very important to reduce the rate of hair fall.
Apple cider vinegar solution
This is the most effective hair pack to reduce the rate of hair fall. Apple cider vinegar works to clean the scalp and maintain the pH. Thus we get out of the dandruff problem.
- Take 75 ml of apple vinegar and 1 liter of water and mix them together to make a dilute form of your hair mask.
- Apply this remedy to your scalp and wash after few minutes. You can use this solution as you use oil in your hair.
These are some healthy solutions to reduce the rate of hair fall. Actually, these hair mask not only reduce the rate of hair fall but they help to stop that also. When we do continuously these masks, we can see changes in our hair after some time. We find benefits through these recipes. They give an extraordinary shine and brightness to our hair. They fight against dandruff and they clean the scalp. There are much more benefits of these masks and the most important is that these natural remedies are free from any kind of side effects but you should make sure that you are using a suitable solution to your hair. Sometimes the texture of our hair is according to the demand of these remedies so first, we should know the primary need for hair.
Overall, these remedies are very useful to us. We can easily use them at home. We hope that this article is going to help you. Please let us know if you have any kind of suggestions and questions. Mention them in the comment box. We will be always there to solve your queries and we welcome your suggestions and feedback.