Face mask for pores and blackheads. Blackheads appear on different portions of your body like neck, nose, and arms. They are a special type of acne which appears on our skin due to clogged hair follicles. Blackheads are harmless as they do not cause any pain to us, but at the same time, they are pretty annoying because they make our look improper and bumpy. They ruin our look completely by making us look unhygienic.
Face mask for pores and blackheads
Activated Charcoal Peel-Off Mask.
Activated charcoal draws chemicals, poisons, and microparticles out of our skin and is thus one of the best ways of treating blackheads.
Gelatin pulls out the clog hair follicles and frees the pore. It works best when combined with activated charcoal.
- 1/2 tablespoon of gelatin
- 1/2 tablespoon of activated carbon
- 1 tablespoon of warm distilled water
- Makeup brush
1.Mix together the gelatin and the activated carbon.
Combine half tablespoon of gelatin with half tablespoon of activated carbon in a clean bowl.
Read also: How To Remove Dead Skin Naturally?
2.Add warm distilled water.
Now, add warm distilled water to the above bowl and mix it thoroughly using a toothpick.
3.Apply the mask.
- Wash your face properly with warm water. This will open your skin pores.
- Now, using a makeup brush, apply this mask either on your entire face or only on the infected area. Let it stay until it is completely dry.
- After it has dried, try to remove it in one go, using your fingers in the upward direction.
- Don’t struggle too much. If it doesn’t come out, use warm water.
- After you’re done, use some coconut oil to moisturize your skin.
- Use this mask 3-4 times in a month for best results.