We all wish that our eyelashes looked long and healthy and voluminous all the time. And that too without putting like fifty layers of mascara on. Women suffer because of having thin, short and damaged eyelashes. Their only rescue is wearing falsies every day. Well, you don’t need to do that anymore! There’s a way to fix that, and make your eyelashes grow to be longer and fuller in just a month. Follow these easy tips to get longer and fuller lashes within a month.
1. Say no to applying falsies amd mascara everyday. Let your eyelashes breathe and Give them a break. Putting mascara daily only makes your eyelashes more brittle and prone to damage.When you have makeup free days to let your skin breathe a little, you need to have mascara-free days to let your lashes breathe too.
2. Make it a habit to Clean your eyelashes thoroughly. Never go to bed with your mascara still on. Your lashes are more prone to breakage that way.So don’t forget to remove your mascara with some oily makeup remover every night before going to bed.
3. Oil works wonders for your lashes.Gently massage your lashes with oils a couple of times a week. To do that,just put a drop of olive oil or coconut oil on your clean fingertips and massage your eyelids and eyelashes for 5 minutes. This will improve blood circulation in that area and make your eyelashes grow. Also, the oil will provide moisture to the eyelashes and making them look shinier and healthier.
4. In plave of oil, you can also use aloe vera to moisturize your eyelashes. You can either buy organic aloe vera gel or use natural aloe vera gel. Apply the gel to your lashes. Leave it on overnight and wash off in the morning. This will also strengthen your lashes.
5. Just as egg mask is good for your hair, it is equally beneficial for your lashes. Just mix one egg with one tablespoon of petroleum jelly or glycerin and apply to your eyelashes for a couple of minutes. Apply this mask about 3 times a week and within a month, you’ll definitely see results.
6. If you are reluctant to use egg,You can also just use plain petroleum jelly to moisturize your dry eyelashes overnight. It is the easiest way to moisturize your lashes.Just apply a small amount of it onto your lashes before going to bed. While doing this,make sure not to get any into your eyes. Wash off in the morning. Do this everyday for best results.
7. Green tea is the ultimate beauty ingredient. You might be aware that it is used in many hair strengthening shampoos and hair loss treatments. It has amazing benefits and is full of vitamins and antioxidants that are good for your hair, and for your eyelashes too. Wondering how to use green tea for your lashes? Just brew a strong cup of green tea, let it cool, soak a cotton pad in it and apply it to your eyelashes in the morning and in the evening for a couple of minutes. Use this remedy daily and see its magic within a month.
8.This is the most important part. Needless to say that your nutrition influences your whole body and your eyelashes too. So try to eat healthy. So it is very important for you to include good proteins and good fats in your diet for strong hair and eyelashes. Eat plenty of fish, eggs, fruits and veggies to keep your lashes healthy.