Whites heads which are similar to blackheads are small white bumps on the skin. They are caused due to clogged sebum follicles. Though Whiteheads are harmless, they end up making your skin look unhealthy and that’s why you need to get rid of them as soon as possible.
What better than a natural home remedy that will not only help you to get rid of annoying whiteheads but also will moisturize your skin and keep it healthy.
The three magic ingredients.
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
#1 Put the baking soda in a clean bowl.
- Take a medium-sized clean bowl and add 1 tablespoon of baking soda in it.
- Baking soda is beneficial in two ways. It removes the dead skin cells and also maintains the pH level of the skin.
#2 Add in honey and lemon juice.
- Add the honey and lemon juice to this bowl and mix all the ingredients well until you obtain a fine paste.
- Honey repairs your skin cells and keeps your skin moisturized. It also removes all the dirt and oil from your skin leaving it clean and clear.
- Lemon contains antibacterial properties which remove whiteheads and brightens your skin.
#3 Apply the thick paste obtained.
- Start by washing your face and patting it dry. Apply the paste on the area of whiteheads and massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Leave it for at least 20 minutes after that.
- Rinse off thoroughly. Repeat this process for 2-3 weeks and you’ll notice a difference in your skin.