FEAR IS INEVITABLE, BUT I CANNOT ALLOW IT TO PARALYZE ME” – Anonymous
Each one of us is suffering from some of the other anxiety and depression. However, a little humour can elevate us from such a sinking scenario. Facing such dejected situations can be extremely harmful. So here are some comics on anxiety and depression by Gemma Correll which will make you think that you are not encountering such situations alone since being quite about such topics is not a good idea. Through her exemplary work, she has attempted to boost up the morale of those who have lost all hopes. One should take up the initiative, come up and talk openly about them.
1. WHEN SOLITUDE IS ALL YOU WANT, BUT STAYING AWAY IS BETTER
2. DON’T BE A WORRIER BE A WARRIOR.
3. DON’T MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE GRAVEYARD OF SELF-ESTEEM
4. WHEN A BIG ‘NO’ ACCOMPANIES YOU EVERYWHERE.
5. THINGS USUALLY ANXIETY-BITTEN FACE
6. WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN THE CITY OF ANXIETIANS
7. A VICIOUS CYCLE WHICH IS EXTREMELY TREACHEROUS
8. WHEN YOU ARE TOO DEPRESSED THAT EVEN THE INVITING “PASTA” BECOMES INFECTED
9. WHEN ANXIETY IS MORE ATTACHED TO YOU THAN YOU ARE WITH ANXIETY
10. WHEN YOUR HANDBAG IS AN EPITOME OF YOUR WORSENED EMOTIONAL STATE
11. WHEN MEDITATION FAILS TO CURE YOUR SITUATION
12. WORLD OVERTHINKING CHAMPIONSHIP
13. AND, WHAT’S MORE, PATHETIC THAN WHEN YOU ARE DOWN.
14. HERE COMES THE MOST RELATABLE YET AMUSING POST