Hi pretty ladies!
Are you tired of your hair looking dull and lifeless all the time? If yes, don’t worry. We’re here to help you out. This following remedy will prove to be extremely effective in treating your dry, dull and lifeless hair and getting rid of split ends.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out what we have in store for you!
- One tablespoon of clarified butter (desi ghee)
- One tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
Procedure for preparation and application:
- Start by mixing the above ingredients in a bowl.
- After mixing them well, you need to heat this. For this, use a microwave, or even the double boiler technique would do.
- Your oil is ready to apply as soon as it becomes a little bit warm.
- Apply a generous amount of it to your scalp and massage very gently for about 5-7 minutes. Then, cover your entire hair with this oil, from roots to ends.
- Leave this overnight or at least for about 4-5 hours.
- After that, use a mild herbal shampoo to rinse it off.
- Use this remedy twice a week for best results!
How this works:
Clarified butter is an excellent ingredient to nourish and moisturise your scalp. It will help you to prevent split ends over time. It conditions your hair deeply from root to tips leaving them soft and shiny.
Coconut oil boosts your hair growth and strengthens the roots of your hair. It has essential vitamins and fatty acids in abundance which helps in providing lustre to your hair.
Lastly, massaging your hair with warm oil will help in improving the blood circulation to your roots and thereby reducing hair fall.