Best homemade herbal face wash-Today we are going to talk about facewashes. Most of the facewash available in today’s market are chemical based. These chemicals may seem to cleanse your skin in the short run, but in the long run, they do more harm than good. So, we have brought you a miracle facewash which will cleanse your skin pores, lighten and brighten your face and give you flawless skin!
How to make homemade herbal face wash
- Two tablespoons of red sandalwood powder/ white sandalwood powder
- ½ tablespoon of wild turmeric powder
- One tablespoon of gram flour
- One tablespoon of orange peel powder/ fuller’s earth(Multani mitti)
Procedure for preparation:
- Take a clean bowl and combine all the above ingredients in this bowl. Mix them very well.
- Your facewash is ready. Store it in a clean airtight container so that you can use it whenever required.
Procedure for use:
- The face wash which you just prepared is made up of all dry ingredients. So, to use it, you have to add in either rose water (if you have oily and acne-prone skin) or milk( if you have dry skin). Now the quantity that you add it depends on the consistency of the paste. Ideally, it is suggested to keep the consistency a little bit thick and make sure it is not too thick.
- Apply this smooth paste to your face and neck and massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water after keeping it for about 5 minutes.
All the ingredients which this facewash is made up of help in brightening your dull face, cleansing it and providing it with the nourishment that it requires. With regular use, you will also see your dark spots and pigmentation fading away.