Hello Lovely people!
Today we are going to talk about anti-ageing face masks. Now, first of all, let me make it clear that no one can stop the ageing process. Even if you go for a thousand surgeries and treatments, your skin will still age. You can, however, delay the ageing process or slow it down. This is the idea behind all those surgeries and treatments that you hear film stars getting done. Just as you can slow down the ageing process, a few factors are responsible for accelerating it. For example, lack of nutrition, pollution, sun exposure is a few of the leading factors contributing to sagging skin. So, you need to keep away from all these factors if you want to look younger. And, When it comes to slowing down the ageing process for your skin, what can be better than home remedies?
#1 Fuller’s Earth and Orange Peel Powder
- One teaspoon of fuller’s earth
- One tablespoon of orange peel powder
- One tablespoon of rose water
- Combine all of the above ingredients and mix them well.
- The amount of rose water can be increased or decreased as per the consistency of the face mask. If it is too thick, add some more rose water.
- Apply this to your face and neck.
- Wash off once it is scorched.
- Repeat this twice a week for best results.
How it works:
Orange peel powder is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. As a result, it brightens your face and gets you rid of sun tan, dark spots and scars. Fuller’s earth is helpful for people who have very oily skin as it absorbs the excess oil from your skin pores, leaving them clean. The best part about fuller’s earth is that it can even be used on sensitive skin as it soothes the skin. It tightens your skin and delays the ageing process.
#2 Rosehip oil and Pomegranate seed oil
- 3-4 drops of rosehip oil
- 3-4 drops of pomegranate seed oil
- Mix the above oils and apply to your face and neck.
- Gently massage to make your skin absorb the oil.
- If there is any excess oil on your face, blot it using a clean tissue paper.
- Leave this overnight.
How it works:
Rosehip oil does wonders for your skin. People with oily skin tend to avoid using oil on their face. But this oil can be used even by people with oily skin type as it doesn’t clog your skin pores so you will not face the problem of acne. This oil helps in cell production, and it quickly replaces the damaged cells with new ones. On the other hand, Pomegranate oil is non-comedogenic by nature. It nourishes your skin deeply.
#3 Lemon juice, Honey, and Aloe Vera Mask
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
- Mix the two of them well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash off using cold water.
How it works:
Lemon juice is packed with antioxidants and skin brightening agents. It is the primary source of Vitamin C which is extremely important for healthy skin. Aloe vera, on the other hand, moisturises and nourishes the skin and it also slows down the skin ageing process. It is brilliant for acne prone skin as it has a soothing effect. It can also be applied to reverse the puffiness of eyes.
- If you have acne breakouts, don’t use lemon juice as it will irritate your skin.
- Avoid going out in the sun immediately after using this remedy.
#4 Tomato Juice mask
- Two tablespoons of tomato juice
- Dip a cotton ball into the tomato juice and apply it to your face and neck.
- Let it stay until it dries out completely.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat this remedy 3-4 times a week for best results.
How this works:
Tomato juice has several skin benefits. It is rich in Vitamin C which helps in skin lightening and brightening. It also removes the damaged caused by sun and shields your skin from the harmful sun rays. It makes your skin firmer and tightens it. This helps in delaying the skin ageing process significantly. The antioxidants present in tomato juice will make your skin look fresher, younger, brighter and more youthful over time.
#5 Avocado and Yoghurt Facemask
- 3-4 dices of avocado
- One teaspoon of curd
- In a clean bowl, mash the avocado dices nicely.
- Add the yoghurt to the avocados and mix very well. You will obtain a thick paste upon doing so.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck and let it stay for a while.
- After about 20-25 minutes, wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this process once in a week for best results.
How it works:
Avocados are one of the most brilliant foods items that you will ever come across. They are not only good in taste but also provides numerous skin and health benefits. They are a rich source of omega 3 Fatty Acids. These acids are known to provide smoothness and moisture to your skin. Thus avocado prevents your skin from becoming dry. The curd is a rich source of lactic acid which nourishes the skin making it look brighter, more refreshed and youthful.