Vaseline is a one-stop solution for all your skin problems like cracked heels, chapped lips, skin rashes and reliefs skin from cuts, wounds and burns. It is particularly useful in winters when your skin tends to be the driest. Vaseline is a must-have beauty product if you have dry skin. But did you know that apart from healing your skin, Vaseline can be put to thousands of other uses? Have a look at these alternative uses of Vaseline and try them yourself.
1.Vaseline can be used as a makeup remover. Take some Vaseline on a cotton pad and rub it on your face gently until all the makeup comes off. Wash your face after that.
2. Apply some vaseline on your cuticles before applying nail polish. This will make it easy for you to remove any smudged nail polish.
3.You can easily heal your dry and chapped lips using Vaseline. Apply Vaseline 2 to 3 times a day for getting soft and pink lips.
4. To smoothen your dry and frizzy hair, take some Vaseline on your fingertips and run your fingers through the ends of your hair.
5. To make your perfume long lasting, apply some Vaseline on your skin before spraying your perfume.
6. To arch your eyebrows naturally, use a little bit of Vaseline on your brows.
7. Apply a generous amount of Vaseline to your skin daily to Prevent it from chaffing.
8. To soften your dried and cracked up elbows, use Vaseline on them twice a day.
9. Vaseline is an excellent exfoliator. Apply a thick layer of vaseline to your lips and gently scrub it off with a toothbrush to get rid of dead skin.
10. If you want to protect your roots from damage, apply some vaseline to your roots before coloring your hair.
11. Apply some Vaseline to your heels and the balls of your feet if your new shoes hurt. You’ll be relieved of the pain instantly.